Monday, April 03, 2006

Maybe, Baby?

(it is darker in person that in picture)

On Saturday (4/1/06) I had some very light spotting and then sore boobies today so I decided to go to the store and take a test before Hubs left for work. Lo and behold a very faint light pink line showed up and over the next few minutes it gradually darkened a tad. It is still very light, but there is a line so it must be detecting a very small amount of HcG. I have 1 more test and I am going to wait until the morning to take it. I guess we will see then if it comes out more positive or not.

If we are pregnant, which I really think we are, the baby will be due in December. I am a little confused as to the exact due date because my cycles have been 35 days instead of the typical 28 days. For a 28 day cycle the due date is December 6th, 2006...35 day cycle is December 14th, 2006. If I get another positive result in the morning I am planning on scheduling a doctor's appointment to have a blood test done.

So I'm left to sit and wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home