Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Still Pregnant!

Shocking, eh? LOL. I took my final test this morning and the line was much darker today. I am very thankful for that, I thought it was never going to happen.

I still haven't made a doctor's appointment because I am waiting to hear when our new insurance goes into effect. Hopefully I will know something by this evening.

This morning I kept waking up and then lightly dozing back off. Everytime I would open my eyes I felt a small wave of nausea hit me. I figured I would not start getting sick, if I got sick at all, until later on. When I was pregnant with Tristyn I only actually got physically sick twice and only felt nauseas every now and then. I can tell this pregnancy is starting off very different already! I'm hoping and praying that I will not be bowing to the porcelain throne anytime soon!

We have already started thinking of names for this baby. With Tristyn we were set on first and middle names for a boy and girl by 6 weeks along. I have a boy and girl name in mind that I really like, and surprisingly Josh came up with both of them. Now I'm on the hunt for middle names, surely something will come to me soon.


Big Sis' and I are going to head outside to blow bubbles on such a beautiful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home