Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Can We Say, UCK?

I'm feeling it...feeling it pretty good tonight. I feel nauseated to the point where I want to crawl in bed. I honestly cannot believe I am having these symptoms so soon. I just found out two days ago! From the sore boobs, sick feeling, and implantation spotting, this pregnancy is so different. I know I keep saying that but it is just so surreal to me. I still do not think it has set in that I am truly pregnant. Just a few minutes ago I was thinking how I wanted to take one of those tests that says "pregnant" or "not pregnant". I am sure that if I continue feeling like this the reality of it all will set in fairly soon.

Tonight I joined a group on Pregnancyweekly.com. My sister-in-law did when she was pregnant and always told me how much she liked it. Already it has been fun meeting other women with the same due dates and such. I am kind of excited about it.

I talked to my friend Steph this evening and she brought over a "Big Sister" t-shirt so I can take pictures of Tristyn wearing it. I plan on creating a cute little something to e-mail to my long distance relatives with the picture. I hope they catch on!

First thing in the morning I am calling to hopefully schedule an appointment for Friday with the Kaiser doctors. I guess we can eventually switch over to the BCBS OB but for now I really want to get my initial blood work done. I am extremely nervous that my progesterone levels are going to be low like they were with Tristyn...although I am having a lot more symptoms now than I did with Tristyn so hopefully that is a sign that the hormones (or horror-mones as Tasha would say!) are all doing their jobs! Still, I am nervous and want to get everything looked at.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home