Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Gender Prediction Test

I did the infamous ring on a necklace test where you put your wedding ring on a necklace and hold it above your left palm, move it up and down 5 times, stop, and then see which way the ring moves. If it moves in circles that means you are having a girl and if it moves side to side that means you are having a boy.

I did the test and for my first child it said girl, Tristyn! For my second child it said boy. Then it stopped and said no more children after my second! That is insane. We definitely want more than 2 children. I guess we will see what happens...we will find out the sex of the baby during the last week of July or the week after. Although I am hoping to have a 3D ultrasound done the weekend after my birthday at 16 weeks =)

What's your guess?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home