Thursday, April 13, 2006

Now What?

My doctor called this morning to speak with me regarding my test results. She said the hCG number looked good but she does not like to rely on those numbers alone. She wants to continue follow-ups with the ultrasound to make sure things are progressing.

She also talked with me about my low progesterone level and supplementation. I was supplemented during my pregnancy with Tristyn until 12 weeks because my levels were also low then. There is some controversy on whether or not the supplementation of progesterone actually prevents pregnancy loss but I assume it is worth another try. If I hadn't taken it while pregnant with Tristyn who knows whether or not she would be here today, and that is unimaginable.

I'm on my way to have my blood drawn and to pickup my prescription. Just thought I would update on what's been going on around here. No spotting so far this morning =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home