Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Day 3

Had a light spotting episode this morning, red again. Last night I had more hope and was actually in a very good mood and felt a lot more optimistic about this baby, but now that hope is dwindling again. The roller coaster of emotions that this is putting me through is just unreal. I want to know the outcome and I want to know it now! Although we all know that is not possible and I am just very impatient. Today I will find out the results of my HcG level testing and maybe that will bring some good news.

From my extensive searches on the internet I have come to the conclusion that some women do spot during week 4 of their pregnancy, which is still considered implantation bleeding. Seeing as how I turn 5 weeks today I do not konw if that would still be applied to me or not. Technically the bleeding started at 4 weeks 5 days.

Oh well I am done writting, my mind has wondered. I'll be back later today with the results of my blood work. PLEASE pray for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home