Friday, April 07, 2006

The Announcement

Here's the little something I created to send to our long distance family and friends. I e-mailed it to everyone yesterday evening. Take notice that the shirt says "I'm the Big Sister" and even has Easter bunnies on it! How perfect is that?! Thanks Steph for letting us borrow it!


My symptoms have pretty much magically disappeared. I still have the occasionally few minutes of nausea but that has been about it. Weird eh? I am feeling great and not even really tired, except at night.

I'm determined to keep healthy during this pregnancy. I gained so much weight while carrying Tristyn and I do not want to do that again. So far I've been eating healthy and exercising. Last night I even drove over to Alea's to go walking with her. Hopefully I can keep a daily exercise routine going through the entire pregnancy =)

We will be gone for the weekend but next week I'm hoping to post our possible list of names! Send me any suggestions if you can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home