Monday, April 24, 2006

Dreaming of a sandwich...

I have not had anything to eat today besides a few chips and a half of a container of applesauce. My stomach is churning and I am fighting with constant bouts of nausea. All I've wanted for the past 2 days is an Italian sandwich from Publix deli. Last night Josh left me stranded without keys so there was no way to satisfy my craving. Tonight is a different story, I'm about to pack up the kid and hit the road. Although I am a little weary of driving because at times I feel dizzy from not eating.

I am already starting my early pregnancy weight loss program it seems. I have started loosing weight this week which is a great thing for me. After our ultrasound tomorrow I hope to get the okay to begin exercising again because I feel like such a lazy slob not doing so. Like I said before I am bound and determined to atleast be very healthy and try not to gain a bunch of weight this go round.

Even though I've lost weight all of my jeans are feeling very snug around the waist and my flabby belly has even started looking different. I have heard that with your second child things start progressing much quicker, but I never imagined it would be this quick. I'll be wearing full fledged maternity clothing in a few weeks if that is the case!

Our ultrasound is at 10:30am. I'll be back with updates shortly after. Tris and I are headed to Publix =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home