Monday, May 01, 2006

20% of the way there!

That's right, I've already completed 20% of this pregnancy. That sounds like a lot doesn't it? Today is day number 54 and we have 226 days or 32 weeks left. On Wednesday I will officially turn 8 weeks pregnant. Upcoming milestones are our first prenatal appointment (which should happen this week but we're waiting on our new insurance cards) and hearing the heartbeat for the first time at 12 weeks (5/31). I am hoping to rent a doppler again so we can have the pleasure of hearing BB's galloping heart whenever we feel like it. It's just reassuring to be able to do that when you may feel like something is wrong.

I think we have pretty much agreed upon having a 4d ultrasound done around 16 weeks to find out the gender of the baby. It's something I really wanted to do during my pregnancy with Tristyn and never got around to it, now we both regret it. I will turn 16 weeks the week after my birthday, so that will be a wonderful gift. Only 8 weeks away!

I have been feeling pretty sick here lately. I tend to have bouts of nausea in the evenings around dinner time. My food aversions are crazy, there is nothing I want to eat besides cream of mushroom soup and white rice or chinese. Tonight I have to go grocery shopping to stock up on both of those items. I am worried that I am not eating enough but at the same time I'm glad I am not eating the house down. Yesterday I started exercising again, I did a portion of my prenatal yoga workout and also did some cardio. Still hoping to not gain a massive amount of weight this go-round. Besides my clothes not fitting, loosing weight, and not eating, nothing else is going on...just being pregnant and wondering what is going on in there.

4 more weeks left in our first trimester!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home