Sunday, May 07, 2006

Time Keeps on Ticking Away

8 weeks 4 days down. At times I think to myself "wow, I'm almost 9 weeks, that's pretty far!" and then other times I cannot believe how time is just crawling by. I will be 9 weeks on Wednesday an amazingly I have only truly gotten sick once, and it happened to be in the drive way (sorry neighbors!). There have been plenty of episodes of nausea and totally crabbiness which I'm sure will continue. The past week has been rather pleasant as I have not been feeling as sickly and have been eating well. Although the general sick feeling is fading out I am beginning to get more tired as each day passes. Today I have felt like I big pile of mush and have not gotten off of the couch, healthy I know. Regardless of the loafing I have managed to loose 7 pounds since my last doctors appointment.

I still haven't had dinner so I'm off to make some rice, then Tristyn and I will probably head to bed. Just wanted to do a quick update.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home