Monday, May 22, 2006

Almost 11 Weeks

It's been forever since I've made a post but I just have not felt like doing so. After the spotting in the last post I awoke Friday night to find that I was spotting bright red again. Josh was not home so I was alone which made it so much worse. After a long night without much rest the spotting ceased by morning. All was well for the weekend and I had told myself that I was not even going to call the doctor. Monday rolled by and then Tuesday came along. Josh was off and we were having a wonderful day, until the bleeding began. I could have been filming a horror movie with the amount of blood that was everywhere. I was terrified to say the least, I knew it was the end. I got in the shower and tried to clean up before I called the doctor. They told me to come in immediately so my Mom came over to watch Tristyn and we rushed to the office. They got us in for an ultrasound and there we saw our little BB's heart just flickering away. Everything was fine with the baby. They did find that my placenta is low lying so they diagnosed me with Placenta Previa. Until 20 weeks I am supposed to be on pelvic rest and not do anything too strenuous. They told me that the next ultrasound would not be until 20 weeks, which I think is absolutely insane. I plan on requesting one earlier to make sure things are still going fine. Here is our little BB at 9w6d, measure 10w1d with a heartbeat of 187!


Wednesday we will be 11 weeks! Time seems to be flying these days. How exciting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home