Sunday, December 03, 2006

38 Weeks and STILL Pregnant!

Yep, I'm still hanging around pregnant as ever. At times it feels as if I am about to bust at the seams. Baby B has not been very active during the past several weeks, I'm sure he is running out of room rather quickly. At my last appointment the estimated his birth weight to be somewhere in the range of 7 1/2 pounds, thankfully not too big. We are really anticipating his arrival. I just cannot wait to see what he looks like!

Right now I'm doing birthday invitations for the Big Sissy. I'm trying to get everything together before his arrival! I will update more later on this week :)



4 Comments:

Blogger PC said...

I was wondering how you are doing. Hadn't seen any recent posts from you and thought maybe the little guy came early :)

Hope all is well!

December 03, 2006 10:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well today is your day! I am still waiting for my call! =)

December 06, 2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Yippeeeee . . . I hope that by the time I post this your little one is already in your arms! Congratulations!

December 07, 2006 2:05 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Aw, I hope that you had an easy labor and can't wait to see pictures of your new little man!!

December 07, 2006 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home