Friday, September 01, 2006

25 Weeks

I'm tired. Very.very.very.tired.
I hope this passes soon because I'm worn out. I can't sleep at night and then I am dead during the days. Of course I am still expanding and I'm now starting to feel uncomfortable most of the time. I feel that he is much lower than Tristyn when I was pregnant with her. He has his days where he moves up a storm and then others where I only feel him a few times a day. His movements are becoming more "wavy" than the sudden swift kicks and jabs. The belly rubs I get from Josh and Tristyn make up for any discomfort he causes during his quests for comfort!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I have been overly emotional lately, which I know comes with the territory...but it has been difficult. I find that I easily get upset and depressed and cry constantly if something is bothering me. I hate not being able to control my feelings, especially in front of Tristyn. At the same time, I find myself easily excited and happily dreaming of his arrival very often. I had my first dream of him the other night which was great. I awoke with a smile on my face and immediately told Josh about it. It excites me to know that we only have 102 days until his due date and I am a week away from the 27 week mark where his chances for survival if born will increase to 90%. It is all going by so quickly, yet so slow.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Progress on his room have been slowed to a mere hault. We have no plans for the hoilday weekend so maybe we will work on it. If we do I'll be sure to post pictures next week.

I leave you with my 24 week belly shots. I didn't do any this week because I was feeling quite "ugly", LOL.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home