Wednesday, August 16, 2006

23 Weeks

Not much has gone on in the exciting world of pregnancy lately. No new projects to report and any new cravings. I have just been taking it easy because I have been beyond the point of exhaustion. Today I had "one of those days" where I was a total crab and couldn't help it. Last night I did not sleep much because my mind kept wondering. I experienced quite a bit of insomnia while pregnant with Tristyn, it looks like it just might happen again. I have started measuring my belly and in 3 weeks it grew 2 inches! Amazing!

My next doctors appointment is on August 29th and then I will have the 1 hour glucose test for gestational diabetes. Last weekend I had a little scare, I got shocked while plugging in a lamp. It made me extremely nervous because I had never heard anything about being shocked while pregnant. I ended up calling the on call nurse at my insurance company and luckily I had my fetal doppler with me and I quickly checked for his heartbeat. It was so reassuring to have the doppler, I am so glad we rented it.

The couples shower that a few of my friends are hosting for Josh and I has been postponed until after Brandy delivers her baby. It just seemed to work better that way because we couldn't decide on a date that worked well with our family. I was looking forward to it (it was originally planned for next weekend) but now I just have that much longer to anticipate it :)

Here are my 23 week pictures...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home