Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Seeing BB Again...

Today is our 16 week checkup and 3D ultrasound appointment. I am extremely anxious and yet nervous to see BB again. I know that she has grown tremendously since our last glimpse and I am so excited to see just how much. It just isn't real to me that today we will more than likely find out what the gender of this baby is, for good. There are so many positives about either, Tristyn would make a great big sister to a little brother or sister. Although Josh and I know that it is a girl, it is still fun to wonder. For some reason I can't shake the antsy feeling I have, even though I haven't been thinking of the ultrasound much lately. I have tried keeping it off of my mind so that I would not get this way. I guess the anticipation of everything is killing me. I hope that today the Midwives give me permission to get off of pelvic rest, that would be awesome. I'm nervous about the placenta previa, even though in my mind I'm sure it's gone. There is still a thought lingering about what if it is not gone? I know I am being a worry wart but that is something I do best.

My final guess before the big ultrasound: GIRL!

Can't wait to see our little BB!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home