Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Goodbye 1st Trimester!

As of today we are officially in our last week of the first trimester which is extremely exciting. I had an appointment yesterday at the OB and it was rather quiet. I am still loosing weight so they told me to eat more often which I think is a bad idea. We got to listen to BB's heartbeat with the doppler and it has slowed down to 166bpm. I asked about my dizzy spells while eating and they did not really give me any answers. I also asked about checking up on the Placenta Previa and the Midwife said that we will see how things are going at the 16 week appointment and possibly then they will do another ultrasound. Everything else sounded good and they sent us on our way. Our next appointment is on Tuesday, June 27th...the same day we hope to go and have the 3D/4D ultrasound done. I might actually reschedule the appointment for another day so that we can get up early to have the ultrasound done...I am just too excited about it.

I am still feeling sick these days. I even got sick on the side of the road on the way to my appointment yesterday. Thankfully Josh was driving so he just pulled over. My appetite is very small and I try to eat very bland foods so I don't trigger a bout of gagging. Speaking of food, my tummy is growling so I better get something to munch on.

Here is an 11 week picture. There is no "belly" yet, just a bunch of flubber! Haha. Hopefully soon the bump will appear =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home