Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Second Trimester!

Wednesday is the first day official day of the second trimester! I am thrilled to be moving along so quickly. The "bump" was nonexistent until Monday morning when I awoke to a whole new belly. Over the course of the night little BB had a major growth spurt. It is unreal how much different I look now, just take a peek for yourself...
It grew eh? Amazing I know! I am still shocked by how much bigger I feel and difference it has made in the skin on my stomach. Goodbye saggy belly, hello tight skin! Hahaha.

Things have been going great. It has been exactly a week since my last vomiting episode, I hope that I am over that hurdle for the time being. The only symptom I have had is exhaustion. I am constantly in need of a nap and I love going to bed early. Although once I initially fall asleep I tend to wake up easily and have trouble getting back to that deep sleep. I feel like I am not getting enough rest at night because of this. Hopefully this too will pass.

Exciting news! Yesterday I scheduled our 3D/4D ultrasound appointment for Tuesday, June 27th at 4pm. I will be 16 weeks then so we will find out the gender of lil BB. That is also the day of my next OB appointment. 21 days and counting =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home