Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Most Wonderful Birthday Gift

15w 4d

Yesterday was my birthday and I had a marvelous day. By the time evening rolled around we had made it home from a tasty Japanese meal and were settling in to watch a movie before bed. My stomach felt quite tight and so I put on a pair of comfortable pj's and relaxed on the couch. I had my hand on my stomach and suddenly started feeling flutters from both the inside and outside. I thought that I might be making it up so I told Josh to feel my tummy and he too felt the tiny flutters of movement. How special is it that I felt BB for first time on my birthday? I think it's extremely special, something that I will never forget. Thanks for the wonderful gift BB.

I've been feeling her again today and it's amazing. I thought at first I would feel kicks but this is definitely not just kicking. I'm loving it! Tomorrow is a relaxing day and then Tuesday is the big day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home